keskiviikko 16. toukokuuta 2012

Starbucks Coffee

Vihdoinkin se on meillä suomessa! Starbucks <3 Tätäkin on odotettu ikuisuus ja vihdoinkin se on suomessa. Ihan kauhee ikävä on ollut Starbucksia Englannista muuton jälkeen takaisin suomeen, mutta nyt sekin on ohi;)

Finally it's in Finland! Starbucks <3 I've been waiting for this forever and finally we have it in Finland. I've missed so much this place since I moved back to Finland from England, but now it's over and I can have Starbucks any day and any time. All I need to do is to take a bus to airport and order my cappucino. This must be heaven, huh?



Oon vaan ollut niin fiiliksissä tänään tuon Starbucksin takia ja ehdottomasti se parans mun tylsää päivää ja paljon kuin myös rakkaat ystäväni Roope ja Mari, jotka uskollisesti lähtivät bussilla lentokentällä käymään;)
Isot kiitokset teille mahtavasta päivästä!

I've been feeling so good today because of Starbucks and it really made my boring day so much better and also my dear friends Roope and Mari made it so much better. Thanks for your loyalty that you came to the airport with me just to get a one coffee;)
Big thanks to you Roope and Mari for giving me a great day!
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti