tiistai 1. marraskuuta 2011

It's getting closer. The snow is falling on the ground, sing it.

Siitä on taas tovi, kun on viimeksi kirjoiteltu ja pahoittelen todella paljon sitä, mutta on ollut todella paljon kiireitä koulun ja muiden asioiden kanssa, mutta eiköhän se kiire laannu tai sitten se vain lisääntyy, kun joulu, tai no talvi tulee, mutta oli se sitten niin tai näin niin minun pitäisi ostaa pari asiaa ja sitähän täällä kirjoitellaan taas kerran! (;

Ajattelin, että huomenna laittaisin sitten niitä kuvia, kun aikaakin sattuu olemaan enemmän tai vähemmän riippuu aivan siitä miten kauan viivyn ystäväni syntymäpäivä juhlilla. Saattaa venähtää ihan liian iltaan asti, mutta sen me näämme sitten huomenna, että miten siinä mahtaa käydä.

On vain niin hemmetisti ostettavaa ennen joulua ja lunta, puhumattakaa joululahjoista ja nekin maksavat maltaita, kun lähtee ostamaan perheelle ja parhaalle ystävälle lahjoja, mutta kai sitä täytyy tällä kertaa johonkin pienempään tyytyä jos kerran ei ole töitäkään kuin vasta Tammikuussa luultavasti, mutta eiköhän tästä vielä jotenkin selvitä.

My Top 5 (What do I need before winter/christmas?)



Mulberry's scarf. Absolutely must have!



White bleizer.. I love it. Looks beautiful & feels beautiful.

And 3rd option or choice is a black or grey knit. Warms you nicely when it's cold! :)

This time I'll buy it. haha.

And these beautiful boots are must have thing. Always those wanted but never found.


Siinä ne sitte enemmä oliki. Huomenna lisää rakkaat!

// sorry for not posting anything for a while but I've been so busy with my studies and life. So much things to do... I can't find any time. Hope so it's starting to get better with a time, comes quite but I bet. Christmas and winter is coming so it might come even more busy because it's christmas, you know. You have to buy presents and do christmas stuff in Helsinki, but I love christmas. Christmas is one of my favorite "seasons"... so much happiness and love. 
I thought that I'd put the pictures today but nah, I couldn't or I was too lazy and busy again? I don't know what's the truth. But anyways I promise that you'll get your pictures tomorrow after my friend's birthday party but if I'm home at 8 o'clock. I am not going to give the photos tomorrow but I don't know how it's going to take there but we'll see tomorrow. 
I just have so much to buy and I currently do not have a job! #grrr
Hopefully I'm going to have that job on January but I think I'm going to get a job from somewhere else this time before January. :) 

(pictures; fashiolista)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti