sunnuntai 22. huhtikuuta 2012

Sunday in pictures

Päivä alkoi aurinkoisella ilmalla. Aurinkoa tulvi ikkunasta sisään mikä tuntuu aina yhtä ihanalta;) Lämminkin oli mikä toi ihanan kesäfiiliksen kaupunki kierrokselle ystäväni Mariannen kanssa lounaan parissa.

The started with a sun. It was shining straight to my room when I woke up, it felt so damn good to feel the sun and the light in my room. It felt like a summer, I was feeling good and powerful. I'm so happy that it was warm so it was good to spend the day with my dear friend Marianne in Helsinki.



Käväisimme Amarillossa syömässä ja sitten Kampin aukiolle jäätelöitä nauttimaan ja aurnkoisesta ilmasta.


We had a dinner at Amarillo and afterwards we went to buy ice creams, ate them near Kamppi, enjoyed the lovely weather.


































Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti